TEFL Courses Thailand
Welcome to TEFL Courses Thailand our 120 hour course with a minimum of 8 hours teaching practice. This is your first step to a new life teaching in Thailand.
Working in Thailand teaching English is an ideal way to live in another country, earn a reasonable living wage, meet new people and start a new career. Gain a certificate that will be of great benefit for life and enable you to travel and see the world. In Thailand teachers are highly respected and as a foreigner who has come to Thailand to teach, you are given special respect. It is not a requirement to be able to speak Thai or any other foreign language.
Don't hesitate, pack your bags and join us on this exciting island.
Our 3 week TEFL/TESOL course is held on the beautiful island of Phuket. The island has activities to suit a wide diversity of choices which can be enjoyed on a limited budget.
offer a standard 3 week course, 120 hours TEFL/TESOL and 8
hours teaching practice. The course runs from Monday to
Friday with the weekends and evenings generally free.
Teaching practices are authentic with real students in real schools.
A TEFL/TESOL certificate will give you the tools to teach
English to students. You will be professionally trained and
prepared for the teaching environment.
A TEFL/TESOL certificate is required to teach in Asia. Our TEFL/TESOL course meets and exceeds the basic international criteria of 100+ hours of classroom time and 6+ hours of observed teaching practice. Work is available almost anywhere in the world where English is not the native language.
Included in the course you have the opportunity to learn about and appreciate Thai culture.
What will I learn on this TEFL/TESOL course?
- On our course you will learn the structure of English, how to teach grammar and make it fun.
- Learn about language acquisition, how students learn and methodologies.
- The needs of children and how they develop.
- How to be a good teacher: approaches, methods, elicitation.
- How to manage a classroom: classroom arrangement, instruction, eliciting, classroom discipline, establishing rapport, tips etc.
- How to plan and deliver great lessons: lesson planning, templates, systems.
- Warmers and coolers.
- Teaching the 4 fundamentals of English: speaking, writing, listening, and reading.
- Evaluation and testing.
- Teaching practice: you will teach up to 6 classes with real Thai students.
- Help with your CV/Resume’ and securing a job offer in Thailand.
Why use us to get your TEFL/TESOL certificate?
- Our Mission is to deliver a course that will equip you to be a successful teacher, to secure a job and feel confident to do it.
- We will ensure that you receive teaching practice in front of actual students as the best way to learn is by giving practical teaching lessons. You will have practice at teaching students of who have different levels of English.
- Thai Culture; while you will gain some knowledge – you will never be a master of Thai culture! It will help you find a job and endear you to the Thai people.
- Our TEFL/TESOL Course is fully licensed and accredited.
TEFL/TESOL Program Fee
The TEFL/TESOL course starts at $1,090US; this
includes all course study materials, reference books,
testing and certification. Please e-mail us at
email@example.com for any specials.
Once you experience the wonders of Phuket, you will most likely never want to leave. We look forward to welcoming you on this tranquil, tropical Island paradise.
Thailand is accredited by the American TESOL
TEFL Courses Thailand is registered in Thailand as ABC LEARNING COMPANY LIMITED. Registration number: 0835555010608.
We have received accreditation from the Cherng Talay Administration, Thailand